Dr. Wesley Kong, MD
Wesley G. Kong, MD is a Staff Physician with El Camino Urology Medical Group, Inc. in Mountain View California. He is a trained urologist sub specializing in the treatment of urinary incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse and complex voiding dysfunction. Dr. Kong received his medical degree from the University of Michigan Medical School in Ann Arbor, Michigan. He then completed his residency at the University of Southern California followed by a research and clinical fellowship at the Cleveland Clinic in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery. His clinical specialties include the treatment of incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse, pelvic surgery and urogynecology, advanced laparoscopic and robot assisted surgery. Dr. Kong is a Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology and his professional memberships include the International Continence Society, the American Urological Association and the Society for Urodynamics and Female Urology.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- El Camino Hospital Mountain View
- El Camino Hospital Los Gatos
- American Board of Urology
- Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery (Urology)
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Michigan, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Southern California (Residency)
- Cleveland Clinic, Fellowship in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
- International Continence Society
- American Urological Association
- Society for Urodynamics and Female Urology
Awards and publications
- Dr. Kong held the academic appointment of Clinical Instructor with the Glickman Urological and Kidney Institute at the Cleveland Clinic, ranked this year by US News and World Report as America’s top Urology Program. Additionally in 2009, Dr. Kong received international awards and recognition from both the American Urological Association and the Society for Urodynamics and Female Urology for his animal research on the pathophysiology of stress urinary incontinence. He is also frequently invited to perform lectures and live surgery at local and national scientific meetings and has been published in numerous professional publications including the Journal of Urology and Urology.
El Camino Urology Medical Group, INC.
2490 Hospital Dr., Suite 210
Mountain View, CA 94040