Dr. Zachary Mucher, MD
Certified by the American Board of Urology, Dr. Zachary Mucher has expertise in helping patients with urology issues such as prostate disorders, kidney stones, female urology, urologic oncology, erectile dysfunction and vasectomy reversal. After graduating Magna Cum Laude from Texas A&M, Dr. Mucher went on to graduate Alpha Omega Alpha from The University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston as being a part of the top ten percent of medical school graduates nationwide. Dr. Mucher received the Air Force Commendation Medal and the Meritorious Service Medal for his service In Iraq, acting as the sole Air Force Urologist in theater during the troop surge of 2007.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Hospital
- American Board of Urology
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston
- University of Texas, Dallas, Internship in General Surgery
- University of Texas, Dallas, Residency in Urology
- American Urological Association
- Texas Medical Association
- Texas Urological Society
Awards and publications
- Air Force Commendation Medal
- Air Force Meritorious Service Medal
- Guest Speaker, American Urologic Association South Central Section, "Combat Urology - Lessons Learned in Iraq"
Texas Urology Specialists
17510 West Grand Parkway, Ste 420
Sugar Land, TX 77479