Blue Shield of California Hand Surgeons Near You
Need to make a hand surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find hand surgeons near you who take Blue Shield of California insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Went there for annual physical exam. The doctor is nice and easy to talk to, also very professional. What made me a little bit uncomfortable was that the nurse didn't feel very welcoming and didn't speak loud enough. Would recommend for regular check-ups.
I was very impressed with Dr. Marpu. She was attentive and made every effort to be accommodating. She listened carefully to my issues and provided effective and well informed guidance. I also appreciate that her hours are convenient to my work schedule.
Office was very busy. Wait time was about an hour and a half, but once I was taken to the exam room things moved along more quickly. I like the fact that X-Rays can be taken right in the office. Dr. Bhatnagar was very professional and explained everything to me. The office was clean and the X-Ray Technician was very nice. This seems to be a good doctor which is probably why he has so many patients. I will see him again if necessary.
My appointment from ZocDoc didn't regisyer with the office despite getting a confirmation email. That was disappointing but the helpfullness and ease of the staff more than made up for it, and Dr. Davis was great. Listened to what I had to say, formulated a plan, got my x-rays done and voila! scheduled for PT as well. His PA-C was great as well and helped to lighten the mood a bit. I expect in 3-4 weeks I'll be business as usual. Note: I rarely give (5) star ratings - those are reserved for exceptional service. This however was a comfortable (4) stars.
Jeffrey H. Berg,
When I saw Dr. Berg, I was in an amazing amount of pain. We reviewed my x rays together, came of with a game plan and Dr. Berg administered two shots in my shoulders. I was a little anxious; Dr. Berg made me feel at ease, and I was 100% comfortable with his bedside manner. Dr. Berg put quite a bit of time and care into making me feel comfortable. I would recommend him highly. Thank you Dr. Berg. You and your staff made a very stressful Dr.'s visit into something that I could handle and come out with a smile on my face!
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Orthopedic Surgeons by Location
- Atlanta, GA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Chicago, IL Orthopedic Surgeons
- Dallas, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Denver, CO Orthopedic Surgeons
- Houston, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Los Angeles, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- New York, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Philadelphia, PA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Phoenix, AZ Orthopedic Surgeons
- Washington, DC Orthopedic Surgeons
- Blue Shield of California Cardiologists
- Blue Shield of California Dentists
- Blue Shield of California Dermatologists
- Blue Shield of California Gastroenterologists
- Blue Shield of California Ob-gyns
- Blue Shield of California Ophthalmologists
- Blue Shield of California Orthopedic Surgeons
- Blue Shield of California Pediatricians
- Blue Shield of California Podiatrists
- Blue Shield of California Psychiatrists
- More Specialties
Popular Insurances Accepted By Orthopedic Surgeons
- Aetna Orthopedic Surgeons
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- Cigna Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Orthopedic Surgeons
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Orthopedic Surgeons
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Insurances