Community Health Choice Ob-gyns Near You
Need to make an ob-gyn appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ob-gyns near you who take Community Health Choice insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Went there for annual physical exam. The doctor is nice and easy to talk to, also very professional. What made me a little bit uncomfortable was that the nurse didn't feel very welcoming and didn't speak loud enough. Would recommend for regular check-ups.
As far as a visit to an OB-GYN goes, the visit with Dr. Varma was great. I would absolutely visit her again. She was thoughtful and professional, and answered all of my questions. A student was present throughout the appointment, which I was not expecting, but she was also professional and kind. I am between insurance plans right now, and I was both relieved by and impressed with the manner by which the entire office presented me with information on pricing for the visit and lab results. Both the doctor and the staff spoke to me quietly, directly, and privately about those matters -- the transparency and consideration for me personally was very reassuring.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Ob-gyns by Location
- Community Health Choice Cardiologists
- Community Health Choice Dentists
- Community Health Choice Dermatologists
- Community Health Choice Gastroenterologists
- Community Health Choice Ophthalmologists
- Community Health Choice Orthopedic Surgeons
- Community Health Choice Pediatricians
- Community Health Choice Podiatrists
- Community Health Choice Psychiatrists
- Community Health Choice Urologists
- More Specialties