I went to Dr. Sisodia in search of a new primary doctor. I was very pleased with her as well as the staff. She took her time, adressed all of my concerns and helped me to decide on the best course of treatment. She made me feel very comfortable and treated me with respect. I think she will be a perfect new primary doctor for me. I would highly recommend Dr. Sisodia to anyone.
Ob-gyns in St Petersburg, FL
Need to make an ob-gyn appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ob-gyns in St Petersburg who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Very professional and friendly team overall. Dr. Jose Calderon made me feel welcomed and comfortable. Very respectful and open to answer all of my questions professionally. I was very pleased and felt very well attended. Front desk was helpful and attentive, assitant nurse tech was extremely professional and treated me with expertise and respect.
She was easy to talk to and she took the time to listen to my issues. great bedside manner. I really don't think I've ever had a doctor that made me feel like she had the time to attend to my needs, and made you feel like she was really listening to me. Great first impression she's a keeper.
Wait time was short. staff is friendly & nice, this is definitely my new doctor office!
Great office staff! Dr. Garg answered every one of my questions thoughtfully and thoroughly throughout the appointment. He was very attentive and discussed each of my concerns in a very straightforward manner.
As always Dr. Schneider listens and is very patient. I wish more Drs. had his bed side manner. I would definetly recommend to family and friends.
She is an amazing doctor! She first sat me down in her office to address any concerns and past history, etc. The pap was really quick, very bearable, as we all do not look forward to them lol. We were able to address a few other concerns as well during my visit. I've never felt more confident in my health until I found her! Definitely will be long-term.
This was my first visit and it was awesome. Dr. Rao is a very caring person with great advice. The receptionist was awesome to. She was interacting with the patients as they came in and she knew everybody name as they came in. I would recommend her.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Sand Key, Clearwater, FL Ob-gyns
- Crystal Beach, Palm Harbor, FL Ob-gyns
- Pinebrook Estates, Pinellas Park, FL Ob-gyns
- Juniper Bay, East Lake, FL Ob-gyns
- Country Villas, Safety Harbor, FL Ob-gyns
- Ridgewood, New Port Richey East, FL Ob-gyns
- Uptown, St Petersburg, FL Ob-gyns
- Historic Old Northeast, St Petersburg, FL Ob-gyns
- St Petersburg Allergists
- St Petersburg Cardiologists
- St Petersburg Dentists
- St Petersburg Dermatologists
- St Petersburg Doctors
- St Petersburg Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- St Petersburg Gastroenterologists
- St Petersburg Ophthalmologists
- St Petersburg Optometrists
- St Petersburg Orthopedic Surgeons
- St Petersburg Pediatricians
- St Petersburg Podiatrists
- St Petersburg Psychiatrists
- St Petersburg Urologists
- More Specialties
- OB-GYN Consultation
- OB-GYN Follow Up
- Abnormal Obstetrical Screening
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Abortion Consultation
- Absence of Menstruation / Amenorrhea
- Adnexal Mass
- Advanced Maternal Age
- Anal Warts / Condyloma
- Annual Pap Smear / GYN Exam
- Antepartum Care
- More Procedures