Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona Ophthalmologists Near You
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists near you who take Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
MD, MPH, FACS
It was another great appointment with Doctor Chow. He was very friendly and professional. The thing I like about him most is how he cares about you. You are not just another number to him.
Dr. Rostami does an amazing job. I know every time I come I am going to get the results desired with the best of care. She and her staff do a fantastic job. They are courtesy and friendly. I continue to recommend her to all my friends and family. Kudos to Dr. Rostami a true Godsend:)
Dr. Mier-Trotter was fine, but the office itself is typically crowded and uncomfortable (not what I expected for some reason) and it took me a month to get an itemized receipt even after requesting it 1) in person at my first appointment (they said to remind them when i pick up my glasses), 2) in person when I picked up my glasses (and contacts (they said they were about to leave but they would send in the morning. just call to remind), 3) by phone when i called to give them my address the next morning, 4) by phone again when i called them because it had been over a week and half and nothing in the mail (they said oh we didn't send it. they asked for my email and i gave it to them) 5) by phone AGAIN a couple days later because they still hadn't sent it (they finally did email it, over 24 hours after this call). i get being busy and all but really? overall summary - great doctors (dr. mier-trotter herself was good as well as the doctor i saw before she came in, whose name escapes me but i do know he is the one who also practiced in Vegas for a bit), not fantastic staff (one of the female receptionists is fairly good though, wish i could remember her name).
The optometrist was very professional, personable and easy to talk to about any optical concerns. In contrast, I felt the support staff was a bit aloof, brisk and kind of pushy about picking eyeglasses.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Ophthalmologists by Location
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona Cardiologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona Dentists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona Dermatologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona Gastroenterologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona Ob-gyns
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona Orthopedic Surgeons
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona Pediatricians
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona Podiatrists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona Psychiatrists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona Urologists
- More Specialties
Popular Insurances Accepted By Ophthalmologists
- Aetna Ophthalmologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Ophthalmologists
- Cigna Ophthalmologists
- UnitedHealthcare Ophthalmologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Ophthalmologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ophthalmologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Ophthalmologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Ophthalmologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Ophthalmologists
- More Insurances