Ophthalmologists in Canarsie, Brooklyn, NY
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists in Canarsie, Brooklyn who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dr. Pale is an Outstanding. He is very friendly, professional and thorough in his eye exams. And, his office assistant is also excellent as well. Overall, Dr. Pale, his office staff and office atmosphere and functioning is AAA+++ . I am delighted to have him as my ophthalmologist.
The office needs a complete renovation it is extremely old and smells. The wait time is extremely long I was expecting whole process be like 1 hour. I wait for 2 hours plus once you get inside you still have to wait for doctor to see. Plan ahead don’t expect to get in at your appointment time.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Ophthalmologists near Canarsie, Brooklyn, NY
- Inwood, NY Ophthalmologists
- North New York, Bronx, NY Ophthalmologists
- Kensington, New York, NY Ophthalmologists
- Fordham, New York, NY Ophthalmologists
- Clinton, New York, NY Ophthalmologists
- Canarsie, Brooklyn, NY Ophthalmologists
- Two Bridges, New York, NY Ophthalmologists
- Bergen Beach, Brooklyn, NY Ophthalmologists
- North Lynbrook, NY Ophthalmologists
- NoHo, New York, NY Ophthalmologists