Optometrists in Woodside, Queens, NY
Need to make an optometrist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find optometrists in Woodside, Queens who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dr. Stadlen is smart, interested, helpful. Stuck about 4 or 5 different daily contact brands into my eyes which was for me like being allowed to test drive that many cars at a dealership w/o anyone trying to goon me into a sale. Recommend keeping decently-sized window open for an appt. - he runs late (but I had a primetime 5 pm appt. That also means homie is very popular which speaks volumes on the patient experience. Also his assistants are helpful, pretty, and outwardly kind, so they must not be from NY.
Store was busy but staff was still ready to attend to me. I was able to look @ frames while I waited for Dr. Yurter which was only 15 minutes. Dr. Yurter paid close attention to detail as I explained my dry eyes and headaches from office work. I felt he genuinely cared about my needs. The drops he prescribed me helped me so much.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Optometrists near Woodside, Queens, NY
- Crown Heights, Brooklyn, NY Optometrists
- East Flushing, Queens, NY Optometrists
- Grasmere, New York, NY Optometrists
- Cedarhurst, NY Optometrists
- Borough Park, Brooklyn, NY Optometrists
- Flushing, Queens, NY Optometrists
- Bushwick, New York, NY Optometrists
- Richmond Hill, Queens, NY Optometrists
- Broad Channel, NY Optometrists
- Rockville Centre, NY Optometrists