Shmuel Tatz, PT
Call to inquire our special offers for new patients! Shmuel Tatz, PT, PhD, is a New York State Licensed Physical Therapist. His studies and experience encompass thirty years and three continents. He has experience with sports injuries and has worked with the Soviet Olympic teams. Practicing his system of Body Tuning he has solved problems that have not been successfully treated elsewhere. He treats many performing artists, as well as patients from all walks of life at his studio in Midtown Manhattan.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Physical Therapist
Education and training
- Vingait School of Physical Therapy
- Lithuanian Sports University (Bachelor’s)
Awards and publications
- THE NEW YORK TIMES - The Therapist as Shaman: An array of famous New Yorkers want Shmuel Tatz to perform his 'Body Tuning®.'
- THE STRAD- Double Acts: Shmuel Tatz is the favoured physiotherapist of many of Manhattan's Leading Musicians, among them New York Philharmonic Violinist Hanna Lachert
- ADVANCE for Physical Therapists and PT Assistants - Cover Story - Tuning Up: A Manhattan therapist shares his unique approach
Body Tuning & Physical Therapy
30 West 60th Street, Suite 1D
New York, NY 10023