Shmuel Tatz, PT
Call to inquire our special offers for new patients! Shmuel Tatz, PT, PhD, is a New York State Licensed Physical Therapist. His studies and experience encompass thirty years and three continents. He has experience with sports injuries and has worked with the Soviet Olympic teams. Practicing his system of Body Tuning he has solved problems that have not been successfully treated elsewhere. He treats many performing artists, as well as patients from all walks of life at his studio in Midtown Manhattan.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Physical Therapist
Education and training
- Lithuanian Sports University (Bachelor’s)
- Vingait School of Physical Therapy
Awards and publications
- LIFESTYLES - Shmuel Tatz: the Divine Touch
- THE STRAD- Double Acts: Shmuel Tatz is the favoured physiotherapist of many of Manhattan's Leading Musicians, among them New York Philharmonic Violinist Hanna Lachert
- THE NEW YORK TIMES - The Therapist as Shaman: An array of famous New Yorkers want Shmuel Tatz to perform his 'Body Tuning®.'
Body Tuning & Physical Therapy
30 West 60th Street, Suite 1D
New York, NY 10023