- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- St. Joseph Hospital of Orange
- Orange County Global Medical Center
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Medical School - University of California, San Diego, Doctor of Medicine
- Hospital of Saint Raphael, Internship in General Surgery
- Martin Luther King Jr./Drew Medical Center, Internship in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Martin Luther King Jr./Drew Medical Center, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Ana Sanchez's office location
Dr. Ana Sanchez MD
424 S Main St, Suite N
Orange, CA 92868
Patient reviews for Dr. Ana Sanchez
Dr. Sanchez was very nice, and her staff was great as well. Dr. Sanchez was running late and I did have to wait but when she arrived she took care me well and asked questions ...but most of all listened to my concerns.
Good visit. She was late because she recalled to the labor and delivery dept at the hospital nearby
Such an amazing doctor! Love her! Hard to find good doctors
Was absolutely fabulous, the doctor was out delivering a baby when I got there and when she returned was apologizing profusely. She's definitely doing the job we are specifically there for so I am happy to wait. We want HER to deliver our babies right? Friendly, so easy to talk to, I felt like no question was a stupid question and that was so important for me. Front desk was incredibly knowledgeable and helpful, everyone seemed to balance each other out. Scheduling was flawless and seemless as well as intake. If you are looking for a doctor not only just for your delivery but for your own personal health, I highly recommend Dr. Sanchez.
Office staff, as well as Dr. Sanchez are wonderful! I was very satisfied with my visit and am glad they are all here to assist me through my pregnancy and women’s health needs :)
The staff was friendly and helpful, and Dr. Sanchez was informative and caring. Both staff and the doctor did not rush me, and made me feel in good hands. I would definitely recommend this office and doctor to others.
Very inviting, beautifully decorated office! Both nurses at front of the office were very friendly and polite. ??
Waited for 45 minutes to be seen, the appointment was approximately 10 minutes long if that. This was my first time seeing an OB-GYN and she was very nice, but I wasn't walked through the pap procedure or explained the purpose of the test. It felt very rushed. I will probably look for an alternative office, they are unable to meet all I am needing in an OB-GYN.
Very attentive and understanding. Competent doctor
Great experience. It took an hour after my appointment to be seen, but to be fair, I was 10 minutes late so she may have started with a new patient. Once back there, I was in and out. The doctor was nice and quick with the exam. I didn't feel rushed at all.
Excellent as always.
Although she was a little behind schedule she was Very kind and encouraging. Hope that we conceive, I would like her as my Dr. The staff was pleasant as well. Thank you ladies!
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- OB-GYN Consultation
- OB-GYN Follow Up
- Abnormal Obstetrical Screening
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Abortion Consultation
- Absence of Menstruation / Amenorrhea
- Adnexal Mass
- Advanced Maternal Age
- Anal Warts / Condyloma
- Annual Pap Smear / GYN Exam
- Antepartum Care
- More Procedures
- Aetna Ob-gyns
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Ob-gyns
- Cigna Ob-gyns
- UnitedHealthcare Ob-gyns
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Ob-gyns
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ob-gyns
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Ob-gyns
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Ob-gyns
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Ob-gyns
- More Insurances