Good visit. She was late because she recalled to the labor and delivery dept at the hospital nearby
Ob-gyns in Orange County, CA
Need to make an ob-gyn appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ob-gyns in Orange County who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
OB-GYNs near Orange County, CAwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
It was good. Everyone is very friendly. My first time so will leave more feedback more later.
Great I'm keeping him! He was well informed about the various procedures available to me and even got me to reconsider another procedure since I still plan on getting pregnant again.
Fabulous doctor. Friendly, funny and very knowledgeable. Listened to all my questions and answers them. Only gripe is the office itself. Walked into “Kiddyland”. Not a comfortable place for adults unless you are with your young children.Prefer standard doctors’s office.
Dr Baker is so amazing! I would absolutely recommend her! I was in very quickly. The office was incredible beautiful and clean. I felt valued and listened to. And the whole staff was wonderful!
Ob-gyns in orange county
What do Tiger Woods, Sublime, Richard Nixon, and <em>The Real Housewives of Orange County </em>have in common? They’re all from Orange County! But while O.C. makes it a cinch to find celebrities and entertainment, it hasn’t always been easy to find an OB-GYN in Orange County… especially on short notice. Until now! With ZocDoc, you can find an Orange County OB-GYN in your insurance network, read real reviews, and book an appointment on the spot.
- Orange County Allergists
- Orange County Cardiologists
- Orange County Dentists
- Orange County Dermatologists
- Orange County Doctors
- Orange County Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Orange County Gastroenterologists
- Orange County Ophthalmologists
- Orange County Optometrists
- Orange County Orthopedic Surgeons
- Orange County Pediatricians
- Orange County Podiatrists
- Orange County Psychiatrists
- Orange County Urologists
- More Specialties
- OB-GYN Consultation
- OB-GYN Follow Up
- Abnormal Obstetrical Screening
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Abortion Consultation
- Absence of Menstruation / Amenorrhea
- Adnexal Mass
- Advanced Maternal Age
- Anal Warts / Condyloma
- Annual Pap Smear / GYN Exam
- Antepartum Care
- More Procedures
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances