Dr. Armen Hovhannisyan, MD
Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Armen Hovhannisyan is a primary care doctor treating patients in Inglewood, California, and the surrounding communities. He holds certification from the American Board of Internal Medicine. He is also a member of professional organizations including the American College of Physicians, the Medical Society of Armenia, and the Medical Society of the State of New York. In order to pursue his medical degree, Dr. Hovhannisyan attended Yerevan State Medical University in Armenia. He continued his medical education at the Arabkir Medical Surgical Center. Here, he received residency training in general surgery. In the United States, Dr. Hovhannisyan completed an internal medicine residency program at New York Medical College and the Our Lady of Mercy Medical Center in the Bronx. Patients visiting Dr. Hovhannisyan can receive a full range of medical services. He offers free family planning services, STD checkups, HIV testing, and birth control. General consultations, annual physical examinations, cardiovascular screening visits, and checkups prior to travel or surgery are also available.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Primary Care Doctor
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Yerevan State Medical University Named for Mkhitar Heratsi
- Arabkir Joint Medical Center, Residency in General Surgery
- New York Medical College, Our Lady of Mercy Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- American College of Physicians
Armen Hovhannisyan Medical Group, Inc.
8444 Crenshaw Blvd.
Inglewood, CA 90305