Overall great experience, they were only delayed because one nurse was out. I look forward to my next visit.
Doctors in South Bay Cities, California
Need to make a primary care doctor appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find doctors in South Bay Cities who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Very helpfull and caring. Thank you for your health care and friendly staff. =)
She is wonderful. However every time I've been to her office I had to wait for more than an hour and a half. This was my 2nd visit.
This doctor is a fast talker and quick witted. I see why not everyone will like him. He is obviously smart and very good at his job. One of the few doctors I trust.
The office suppose to open at 9am. But nobody show up till 9:05am. And doctor wasn’t there close to 930am.
I appreciate Dr. Bararsani! Always prompt and excellent with his patients.
It was great and he's very friendly, except I had to sit in the room for almost 1.5 hours, waiting to find out that the blood test couldn't be done and then I was supposed to receive an e-mail with instructions that I never received.
i think the NP whom i saw is great. i DO however have an issue w/their prices. they charge the same (high) price for follow up visits as they do for the first visit, which is HIGHLY irregular and i think totally unfair and utterly expensive! that is my only complaint. oh, that and the wait time, it was a looooong wait.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- South Bay Cities Allergists
- South Bay Cities Cardiologists
- South Bay Cities Dentists
- South Bay Cities Dermatologists
- South Bay Cities Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- South Bay Cities Gastroenterologists
- South Bay Cities Ob-gyns
- South Bay Cities Ophthalmologists
- South Bay Cities Optometrists
- South Bay Cities Orthopedic Surgeons
- South Bay Cities Pediatricians
- South Bay Cities Podiatrists
- South Bay Cities Psychiatrists
- South Bay Cities Urologists
- More Specialties
- Cardiology Follow Up
- Endocrinology Consultation
- Endocrinology Follow Up
- Foot Consultation
- Foot Follow Up
- Neurology Consultation
- Neurology Follow Up
- Neurosurgery Consultation
- Oncology Follow Up
- Orthopedic Follow Up
- Surgery Consultation
- Urology Follow Up
- Nose Problems
- Abdominal Cramps
- More Procedures
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances