Dr. Beverly Eisenhuth, DO
Beverly Eisenhuth is a trusted and reliable OB-GYN caring for the Broomall, PA community. Dr. Eisenhuth attended the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, where she received her medical degree, and completed her residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Lankenau Medical Center. Dr. Eisenhuth is a part of Lawrence Park Ob-Gyn and is a member of the American Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology. Dr. Eisenhuth’s clinical interests include high-risk and general obstetrics, family planning, and laparoscopic surgery. She has treated and managed a diverse range of medical dysfunctions and is committed to providing the best comprehensive medical care available. Dr. Eisenhuth is uncompromising in her dedication to the well-being of her patients. She is committed to giving the best care and establishing long-lasting relationships with them. She offers compassionate, personalized care, and takes the time to educate her patients to help them make the best decisions to fit their goals.
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Medical School - Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Lankenau Medical Center, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology
Awards and publications
- Certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Basic Life Support (BLS) and Neonatal Resuscitation.
Lawrence Park OB/GYN
Main Line Health Center - Lawrence Park OB/GYN
1991 Sproul Road, Suite 200
Broomall, PA 19008