Dr. Chris Delos Reyes, MD
Primary Care Doctor
Chris Delos Reyes is a caring and diligent primary care doctor based in Chicago, IL. Dr. Delos Reyes earned her medical degree from the University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery in Philippines. She also holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of the Philippines Manila. She then moved to the United States to complete her residency in internal medicine at the University of Illinois, Chicago, Saint Joseph Hospital. Dr. Delos Reyes is a part of PMG-Lincoln Park Primary Care and is affiliated with Presence Saint Joseph Hospital, Chicago. She is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. Because Dr. Delos Reyes is bilingual in English and Tagalog, patients from a variety of backgrounds enjoy having her as their physician. Outside of her practice, she enjoys reading, watching movies, and travelling. Dr. Delos Reyes is sensitive to the uniqueness of each patient's situation and adapts her consultations and treatment options appropriately to accommodate individual needs and concerns.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- Presence Saint Joseph Hospital, Chicago
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Illinois, Chicago, Saint Joseph Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
- University of the Philippines Manila (Bachelor’s)
PMG-Lincoln Park Primary Care
2800 N. Sheridan Rd, Suite 205S
Chicago, IL 60657