Dr. Erfan Joseph Nadji, MD
Dr. Nadji is a fellowship trained board certified ophthalmologist. He takes pride in seeing his patients in an efficient manner and always gives them the chance to ask any and all of their questions. He specializes in suture-less cataract surgery and is one of the few surgeons in Santa Monica performing the newest laser cataract surgery. He is available for ophthalmic consultation and can screen for glaucoma, dry eyes, macular degeneration, cataracts, keratoconus, and diabetes. Dr. Nadji graduated from the University of Texas at Austin and attended medical school at the University of Texas Southwestern. He then moved to New York to complete his residency at Nassau University Medical Center and his cornea fellowship at Ophthalmic Consultants of Long Island under the mentorship of Dr. Henry Perry and Dr. Eric Donennfeld, two leaders in the field. In fellowship, Dr. Nadji specialized in advanced cataract surgery, premium intraocular lenses, cornea transplants, and the latest techniques in laser and refractive surgery. In his free time, Dr. Nadji can be found playing sports and enjoying the weather with his wife and baby girl. He would be humbled for the opportunity to be a part of the care of your eyes.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Ophthalmology
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Texas, Southwestern, Doctor of Medicine
- Nassau University Medical Center (Residency)
- Ophthalmic Consultants of Long Island, Fellowship in Cornea and Refractive Surgery
- University of Texas, Austin (Bachelor’s)
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
Awards and publications
- Nadji EJ, Donnenfeld ED, et al. Corneal Astigmatic Correction by Femtosecond Laser Incisions. Cataract Surgery: Maximizing Outcomes Through Research.(Book Chapter)
- Nadji E, Nissirios N, Barsam A, Ruskin M, Donnenfeld ED, Perry HD. Multifocal Intraocular Lenses in Patients with Fuchs’ Corneal Dystrophy. Nassau University Medical Center, East Meadow, NY/Ophthalmic Consultants of Long Island, Rockville Center, NY (Poster@ ASCRS 2012)
- Nadji E, Nissirios N, Nataneli N, Chai J, Donnenfeld ED, Perry HD. Astigmatism Correction via Arcuate Relaxing Incisions (ARI) Post Penetrating Keratoplasty (PK) Using a Femtosecond Laser System. Nassau University Medical Center, East Meadow, NY/Ophthalmic Consultants of Long Island, Rockville Center, NY (Paper@ASCRS 2013)
Erfan Joseph Nadji, M.D.
1301 20th Street, #260
Santa Monica, CA 90404