About Dr. Jeffrey Rubinstein
Dr. Rubinstein received his medical degree from the University of North Carolina Medical School at Chapel Hill. He completed an internship in internal medicine at Boston City Hospital. Dr. Rubinstein also completed a critical care fellowship at Massachusetts General Hospital and then a cardiology fellowship at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center. Dr. Rubinstein is board certified in cardiology and interventional cardiology. Dr. Rubinstein developed a research interest in reperfusion injury, however went into private practice when he joined SCL Health in 1990. He has a specific interest in new technical advances of interventional cardiology, as well as issues faced by elderly individuals regarding cardiac disease and care. Dr. Rubinstein spends most of his free time with three children, and staying physically active by enjoying skiing and mountain biking.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Anthem Blue Cross
- SCL Health Saint Joseph Hospital
- SCL Health Good Samaritan Medical Center
- SCL Health Lutheran Medical Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease (Internal Medicine)
- Interventional Cardiology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - University of North Carolina, Doctor of Medicine
- Boston City Hospital, Internship in Internal Medicine
- University of Colorado, Fellowship in Cardiology
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship in Critical Care Medicine
- Boston University Medical Center (Residency)
Dr. Jeffrey Rubinstein's office location
SCL Health Heart and Vascular Institute--Denver
SCL Health Medical Group
1960 N Ogden St, Ste 110
Denver, CO 80218
Patient reviews for Dr. Jeffrey Rubinstein
Great! Reviewed details, gave suggestions, alternatives & risks. Developed good plan to resolve my issue.
Thorough, all questions answered. Developing a good relationship w/ Dr. R.
Follow up to hart issues.
My most recent appointment with Dr. Rubinstein was efficient and thorough as always I feel that my cardiac health needs are in great hands with Jeffrey Rubinstein.
Excellent physician. He is attentive, listens, and takes time to explain options and ramifications of each option. Very responsive when there is an issue.
Very helpful. We have a great long time relationship.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Cardiology Consultation
- Cardiology Follow Up
- Abnormal ECG / EKG
- Atrial Flutter
- Bypass Surgery Consultation - CABG
- Bypass Surgery Follow Up - CABG
- Calcium CT Scan
- Cardiology Second Opinion
- Cardiovascular Screening Visit
- Carotid Doppler
- Catheter Ablation
- Cholesterol / Lipids Checkup
- Coronary Angiography
- Defibrillator Checkup
- More Procedures
- Aetna Cardiologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Cardiologists
- Cigna Cardiologists
- UnitedHealthcare Cardiologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Cardiologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Cardiologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Cardiologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Cardiologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Cardiologists
- More Insurances