Dr. Jonathan Field, MD
New York, NY
About Dr. Jonathan Field
Dr. Jonathan Field is a ProHEALTH allergist treating patients in New York City and the surrounding communities. His approach to practice is to treat each of his patients as he would wish to be treated—with patience, warmth, and understanding. Dr. Field holds certification from the American Board of Allergy and Immunology and the American Board of Internal Medicine. Originally from Atlanta, Georgia, Dr. Field pursued his medical education at Emory University, St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital, the University of Tennessee, and the Albert Einstein College of Medicine New York. He now holds membership with professional organizations including the New York Allergy and Asthma Society, the American College of Physicians, and the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology. Patients visiting Dr. Field can receive care for a full range of allergy and immune issues. He provides testing for environmental and food allergies, pulmonary function testing, laboratory evaluation of immunity, and general allergy and immune consultations. When he is not treating patients, Dr. Field enjoys fishing and tennis.
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology
Education and training
- Medical School - Morehouse School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Tennessee, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, Residency in Pediatrics and Internal Medicine
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Fellowship in Allergy and Immunology
- American College of Physicians
- New York Allergy and Asthma Society
Awards and publications
- Journal of Asthma "Evaluation and Testing for Asthma"
- Recombinant Human Growth Hormone Decreased Inflammatory Markers and Improved Symptoms in Autoimmune Colitis"
- Effective Treatment of Chronic Urticaria and Recurrent Herpetic Infection Using Intravenous Gamma Globulin"
Dr. Jonathan Field's office location
Allergy and Asthma Care of New York
133 East 58th Street, Suite 502
New York, NY 10022
Patient reviews for Dr. Jonathan Field
Allergists by Location
Popular Insurances Accepted By Allergists
- Aetna Allergists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Allergists
- Cigna Allergists
- UnitedHealthcare Allergists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Allergists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Allergists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Allergists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Allergists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Allergists
- More Insurances