Dr. Julianne Morton, MD
Dr. Morton joined Northwestern Women’s Health Associates in 2016. She is currently affiliated with Northwestern University as a health system clinician, with privileges in general OB/GYN at Northwestern Memorial Hospital/Prentice Women’s Hospital. She completed her M.D. with honors at the University of Illinois at Chicago, where she also completed her Obstetrics and Gynecology residency training. During residency, she served as Chief Administrative Resident at the University of Illinois. She was awarded for laparoscopic/minimally invasive surgery, medical student teaching, and professionalism. She received her undergraduate degree in Psychology from the University of Illinois in Urbana-Champaign. As a general OB/GYN, Dr. Morton’s goal is to provide comprehensive obstetrical and gynecologic care for women in a comfortable environment. She believes that making good medical decisions requires open communication and developing a partnership with patients to ensure a mutual understanding of medical problems and treatment options, as well as educating patients about their medical issues.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Prentice Women's Hospital
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Illinois, Chicago, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Illinois, Chicago, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Awards and publications
- Medical Student Teaching Award
- Resident Professionalism Award
- Outstanding Laparoendoscopic Surgery Resident Award
- Chief Administrative Resident 2015-16
- CREOG Score Award
Northwestern Women's Health Associates S.C.
680 N. Lake Shore Drive, Suite 1200
Chicago, IL 60611