Dr. Kambiz Silani, OD
Kambiz Silani is a friendly and engaging optometrist treating his patients in Beverly Hills. Dr. Silani is certified by the National Board of Examiners in Optometry. He attended the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) as well as Western University of Health Sciences to receive his optometric education, where he also focused his studies on neuro-optometry, optometric rehabilitation, and ocular disease. Dr. Silani is trilingual, speaking English, Farsi, and Spanish. Dr. Silani welcomes patients to his office who are experiencing dry eye, double vision, eye infections, macular degeneration, retinal detachment, and cataracts. In 2013, Dr. Silani opened Beverly Hills Optometry, and he and his staff provide services such as visual therapy, contact lens evaluation, and comprehensive eye exams. In his spare time, Dr. Silani enjoys hiking, playing tennis, and doing yoga. He also enjoys traveling and tasting different cuisine.
- National Board of Examiners in Optometry
Education and training
- Western University of Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific, Doctor of Optometry
- University of California, Los Angeles (Bachelor’s)
- American Optometric Association
Awards and publications
- Great Western Conference Clinician of the Year
- Beta Sigma Kappa, International Optometric Society Member
- Care Harbor LA Commendation Award 2013
Beverly Hills Optometry
212 S. Robertson Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90211