Dr. Leigh Ann Wade, MD
"IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN SEEN FOR 3 OR MORE YEARS YOU ARE CONSIDERED A NEW PATIENT" Dr. Leigh Ann Wade is a friendly and experienced OB-GYN serving her patients in New York, NY. She is currently affiliated with New York University Elaine A. and Kenneth G. Langone Medical Center. Dr. Wade offers her patients a number of services, including annual physicals, pap smears, birth control, menopause consultations, genetic counseling, and post-partum visits. She welcomes patients to her practice who are experiencing acne, urinary tract infections, abdominal pain, STDs, and ovarian cysts. Dr. Wade received her undergraduate degree from Louisiana State University, her medical degree from St. George's University, and she completed her residency through North Shore University Hospital.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- New York University Elaine A. and Kenneth G. Langone Medical Center
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Louisiana State University (Bachelor's)
- Medical School - St. George's University School of Medicine
- North Shore University Hospital, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Spring OB-GYN, PC
135 Spring St, Floor 2, 201W
New York, NY 10012