Dr. Michael Saavedra, MD
Phoenix Allergy & Asthma is dedicated to providing the most up to date medical care to those who suffer with either seasonal or perennial allergy symptoms. Dr. Michael Saavedra is double Board Certified by the American Board of Allergy & Immunology and the American Board of Internal Medicine. Dr. Saavedra is a Phoenix allergist providing comprehensive allergy treatments for patients that suffer from seasonal or perennial sinus allergies, food allergies, hives, eczema, drug allergies, and more. Additionally, Dr. Saavedra is an asthma specialist providing comprehensive treatment for asthma patients. He evaluates both children and adults of all ages for treatment of allergic conditions. Patient education is an integral part of each patient’s treatment plan and the medical staff of Phoenix Allergy & Asthma is committed to delivering the best medical care possible.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology
Education and training
- Louisiana State University, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - Louisiana State University, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Fellowship in Allergy and Immunology
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
Awards and publications
- Saavedra, M., J.A. Grant. Successful treatment of a patient with urticarial vasculitis and angioedema. ACAAI Annual Meeting, 2007
- Saavedra, M. Development of a type II hypersensitivity reaction following exposure to sodium hypochlorite. ACAAI Annual Meeting, 2006.
- Saavedra, M., R. Culotta, S. Kamboj, S. Chaney, F. Lopez. A middle- aged Woman with an anterior mediastinal mass and respiratory failure. Journal of the Louisiana State Medical Society. 157 (4): 183-6, 2005.
Phoenix Allergy & Asthma
4901 N. 44th Street, Suite 103
Phoenix, AZ 85018