Dr. Nkechi Ogogor, MD, FACOG
Dr. Nkechi Ogogor attended the Honors College University of Missouri in Columbia, Missouri for her undergraduate studies. During her time in college, she worked as a research assistant. Dr. Ogogor received her Bachelor of Arts degree with honor in Biology. Dr Ogogor received her Doctor of Medicine from The University of Kansas School of Medicine in Kansas City, Kansas. She completed her residency in Obstetrics and Genecology at Jamaica Hospital Medical Center, in Jamaica, New York. During her residency, she did an oncology and Da Vinci surgery rotation at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in Manhattan, New York. She served as a chief resident in her senior year of residency. Dr Ogogor is married to her husband Chuck, a hospital pharmacist. Both were blessed with 6 beautiful children. In her spare time, she enjoys cooking and reading with her children.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Methodist Childrens Hospital of South Texas
Education and training
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Medical School - University of Kansas, Kansas City, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Missouri, Columbia (Bachelor’s)
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Bexar County Medical Society
- Texas Medical Association
Rivercity Womens Health
5534 Rogers Rd, Suite 105
San Antonio, TX 78251