About Dr. Ramon Ruffy
Ramon Ruffy is a dedicated and diligent ophthalmologist serving the communities of Middletown and Rock Hill, NY. Dr. Ruffy attended the State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, where he received his medical degree, and completed a residency in ophthalmology at the same institution. Dr. Ruffy is a part of Crystal Run Healthcare. Apart from treating his patients, he enjoys running, skiing, fishing, and gardening with his children. Dr. Ruffy is devoted to ensuring the longevity of his patients’ health and developing long-lasting relationships with them. He takes his time to understand symptoms and give correct diagnoses to ensure the continued health of all his patients.
- American Board of Ophthalmology
Education and training
- Medical School - State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, Doctor of Medicine
- State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, Residency in Ophthalmology
- Staten Island University Hospital, Internship in Internal Medicine
- Stanford University (Bachelor’s)
Dr. Ramon Ruffy's office locations
Crystal Run Healthcare
61 Emerald Place
Rock Hill, NY 12775
Crystal Run Healthcare
155 Crystal Run Rd
Middletown, NY 10941
Patient reviews for Dr. Ramon Ruffy
Dr Ruffy referred me to a specialist and I was very impressed with his knowledge and kindness.
He is kind and very knowledgeable. He explains processes and procedures with great detail and answers questions effectively.
Dr. Ruffy was professional and knowledgeable. He listened to my concerns and together, we crafted a plan for an improved outcome.
Dr. Ruffy in himself is amazing, the wait time was just horrific. My appointment was at 3pm, I did not see him until around 4:45pm.
Very professional, easy to talk to and explained my condition in easy to understand terms.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- General Eye Consultation
- General Eye Follow Up
- Neuro-Ophthalmology Consultation
- Oculoplastic Surgery Consultation
- Abnormal Eye Movement
- Absence of Iris / Aniridia
- Blocked Tear Duct
- Contact Lenses
- Corneal Injury / Infection
- Decreased Vision
- Diabetes Care - Eye Exam
- Dilated Pupil
- More Procedures
- Aetna Ophthalmologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Ophthalmologists
- Cigna Ophthalmologists
- UnitedHealthcare Ophthalmologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Ophthalmologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ophthalmologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Ophthalmologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Ophthalmologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Ophthalmologists
- More Insurances