Dr. Robert Chu, MD
Dr. Chu is a board certified ophthalmologist, medical doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, treatment, and surgical correction of eye diseases. He has extensive training and experience in all aspects of ophthalmology, from the latest microsurgical techniques and laser treatments to routine examinations for eyeglasses and contact lenses. Dr. Chu is also the Medical Director of Palisades Eye Surgery Center, the premier eye surgery center in Montgomery County. He is a Fellow of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, and a member of the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Ophthalmology
Education and training
- Beth Israel Medical Center (Internal Medicine)
- Medical School - New York University, Doctor of Medicine
- Saint Vincent Catholic Medical Center, Residency in Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Chinese (Mandarin)
Washington Eye Consultants
6333 Executive Blvd.
Rockville, MD 20852