Dr. Sharon Yost, MD
Dr. Yost is a Graduate of New York Medical College. She completed her residency & internship at Lenox Hill Hospital & a fellowship in Allergy & Immunology at Saint Luke's Roosevelt. She has been published in many noteworthy medical journals, and currently belongs to the American Academy of Allergy & Immunology, the Medical Society of New York, & the New York Allergy & Immunology Medical Society.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Internship in Internal Medicine
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - New York Medical College, Doctor of Medicine
- Saint Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center, Fellowship in Allergy and Immunology
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- New York Allergy and Asthma Society
Awards and publications
- Yost SL, Brown KM, Muchmore AV and Rosenstreich DL. Comparative effects of interleukin-1 inhibitors on human lymphocyte activation in vitro (abstract). Fed Proc, 1986; 45;999.
- Yost SL, Brown KM, Muchmore AV and Rosenstreich DL. Suppression of human lymphocyte activation in vitro by two distinct interleukin-1 inhibitors (astract). J Allergy Clin Immunol, 1987; 79:167.
- . Rosenstreich DL, Yost SL and Brown KM. Urine derived human interleukin-1 inhibitors. Rev Infect Dis, 1987; 9:S594.
65 Broadway, 903
New York, NY 10006
1560 Broadway, Suite 811
New York, NY 10036