Dr. Sharon Yost, MD
Dr. Yost is a Graduate of New York Medical College. She completed her residency & internship at Lenox Hill Hospital & a fellowship in Allergy & Immunology at Saint Luke's Roosevelt. She has been published in many noteworthy medical journals, and currently belongs to the American Academy of Allergy & Immunology, the Medical Society of New York, & the New York Allergy & Immunology Medical Society.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology
Education and training
- Medical School - New York Medical College, Doctor of Medicine
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Internship in Internal Medicine
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Saint Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center, Fellowship in Allergy and Immunology
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- New York Allergy and Asthma Society
Awards and publications
- Yost SL, and Rosenstreich DL. Inhibition of in vitro human lymphocyte activation by an interleukin-1 inhibitor (abstract). J Allergy Clin Immunol, 1986; 77:230.
- Yost SL, Brown KM, Muchmore AV and Rosenstreich DL. Comparative effects of interleukin-1 inhibitors on human lymphocyte activation in vitro (abstract). Fed Proc, 1986; 45;999.
- Yost SL, Brown KM, Muchmore AV and Rosenstreich DL. Suppression of human lymphocyte activation in vitro by two distinct interleukin-1 inhibitors (astract). J Allergy Clin Immunol, 1987; 79:167.
65 Broadway, 903
New York, NY 10006
1560 Broadway, Suite 811
New York, NY 10036
Allergists by Location
Popular Insurances Accepted By Allergists
- Aetna Allergists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Allergists
- Cigna Allergists
- UnitedHealthcare Allergists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Allergists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Allergists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Allergists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Allergists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Allergists
- More Insurances