Dr. Shilpa Clott, MD, FACOG
Shilpa M. Clott, MD, FACOG, founded Somerset Women’s Care in 2012, after spending 11 years as a house doctor at two major New Jersey medical centers. Dr. Clott founded “Somerset Women’s Care” on the principle of offering the absolute best obstetric and gynecologic services, rendered by women who intimately understand the needs of and concerns of women. After earning her medical doctorate degree from the Hahnemann University School of Medicine, Dr. Clott went on to complete her residency in in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Newark Beth Israel Medical Center Dr. Clott is board-certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and takes great pride in being a Fellow of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Dr. Clott also takes great pride in being a solo practitioner within the changing world of health care. She and her staff continue to practice Warren, New Jersey with the same attention, care and respect that have brought many friends from the surrounding areas for the last 10+ years of practice. Dr. Clott and the staff at Somerset Women’s Care welcome you to their practice and look forward to serving the Obstetric and Gynecologic needs of women in the Warren, Clark, Westfield, Cranford, Edison, Essex County and the greater NJ area.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Overlook Hospital
- Somerset Medical Center
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Medical School - Drexel University, Doctor of Medicine
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- University of Connecticut (Bachelor’s)
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Awards and publications
- Dubowchik, Gene M. and Radia, Shilpa M. "Preparation of a Paclitaxel (Taxol ®) Containing Cathepsin B Sensitive Peptide Linker for Monoclonal Antibody - Mediated Anticancer Therapy", Tetrahedron Letters, 1998
- Radia, S.M., Kumar, C.V., and Tolosa, L. "New Approach for the Design of Sequence Specific Fluorescent Probes for DNA", Proceedings of the Sixth National Undergraduate Research Symposium, 1992, Minneapolis, MN., p. 1796-1800.
Dr. Shilpa M. Clott, MD
31 Mountain Blvd, Bldg T
Warren, NJ 07059