Dr. Stacey Radinsky, MD
Dr. Stacey Radinsky is an Allergist specializing in children and adults, treating patients in Merrick, New York, and the surrounding communities. She holds a Board Certification from the American Board of Allergy and Immunology and is affiliated with hospitals including The Long Island Jewish Medical Center, North Shore University Hospital, and Cohen's Children’s Hospital. She is also a member of professional organizations including The American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology, The American College of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology, and The Long Island Allergy Society. Dr. Radinsky received her medical degree (M.D.) from The Albert Einstein College of Medicine. She continued her medical education with a Residency in Pediatrics at The Long Island Jewish Medical Center. Dr. Radinsky completed a Fellowship training program in Allergy and Immunology (Pediatrics & Adult) at Schneider Children’s Hospital and The North Shore Long Island Jewish Health System. Patients visiting Dr. Radinsky receive care for a full range of allergy and immunological issues. Her office specializes in the treatment of allergic disorders and asthma in infants, children, and adults. Treatment is available for issues including sinus problems, environmental allergy, hay fever, cough, eczema, food allergy, hives, drug allergy and venom/insect sting allergy.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology
Education and training
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Residency in Pediatrics
- Medical School - Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Doctor of Medicine
- North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System, Schneider Children's Hospital, Fellowship in Pediatric and Adult Allergy and Immunology
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
205 E Main Street
Huntington, NY 11743
31 Merrick Ave, Suite 30
Merrick, NY 11566