Dr. Victoria Onbreyt, MD
"IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN SEEN FOR 3 OR MORE YEARS YOU ARE CONSIDERED A NEW PATIENT" Dr. Victoria Onbreyt is a friendly and experienced OB-GYN serving her patients in New York, NY. She is currently board certified with the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Dr. Onbreyt offers her patients a number of services, including annual physicals, pap smears, birth control, menopause consultations, genetic counseling, and post-partum visits. She welcomes patients to her practice who are experiencing acne, urinary tract infections, abdominal pain, STDs, and ovarian cysts. Dr. Onbreyt received her undergraduate degree from Hunter College of CUNY, her medical degree from the State University of New York at Buffalo, and she completed her residency through New York Methodist Hospital.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- New York University Elaine A. and Kenneth G. Langone Medical Center
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- City University of New York, Hunter College (Bachelor's)
- City University of New York, Hunter College (Master's)
- Medical School - State University of New York, Buffalo, Doctor of Medicine
- New York Methodist Hospital, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Spring OB-GYN, PC
135 Spring St, Floor 2, 201W
New York, NY 10012