Dr. William Garcia, MD
About Dr. William Garcia
William Garcia is an experienced and attentive OB/GYN based in Vienna, VA. Dr. Garcia received his medical training from the University of South Carolina and completed both his internship and residency programs at the New York Medical College, Metropolitan Hospital. He also accomplished his fellowship program in reproductive endocrinology at the University of North Carolina. Dr. Garcia is certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and affiliated with the George Washington University Hospital in Washington, D.C. and the Inova Fairfax Hospital in Falls Church, VA. With over 30 years of experience, Dr. Garcia has managed and treated a variety of medical dysfunctions. He offers a full range of services in women’s health that includes obstetrics, contraception, infertility, menopause guidance, in-office surgery, in-office essure-tubal ligation, etc. His consultations are consistently exhaustive and precise, and he makes it a priority to provide his patients with the best comprehensive care available.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- The George Washington University Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Medical School - Medical University of South Carolina, Doctor of Medicine
- New York Medical College, Metropolitan Hospital Center (Internship)
- New York Medical College, Metropolitan Hospital Center, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- University of North Carolina, Fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology
Awards and publications
- "Ovulation Induction" Published in "Female Patient"
- "Treatment of Male Infertility"
Dr. William Garcia's office location
William J. Garcia, MD
8233 Old Courthouse Rd., Suite 150
Vienna, VA 22182