thought she was very professional and really listened.
Advent Health Naturopathic Doctors Near Me
Need to make a naturopathic doctor appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find naturopathic doctors near you who take Advent Health insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dr. Paluvoi is very knowledgeable! Wait time was a little long but it’s allergy season so it’s expected. Would see him again!
Dr Yerram is one of the best doctors I've ever had. She focuses into the issue quickly and is very knowledgeable about treatments and related tests, etc. I am very happy with her entire group as for my Primary Care.
She was pleasant and caring. Making sure to ask about other services that I might not have known about.
Great service. In and out quickly with all questions answered.
Respect for my personal time.
I was in search of a new Primary care doctor and Dr. Noori and his staff exceeded my expectations. He reviewed all of my current conditions/medications and did not rush me or make me feel uncomfortable as most doctors in the area do. He also did not make me wait a second after nurse took my vitals and bp. Usually I twiddle my thumbs until the dr finally comes but Dr. Noori knocked and came in right away. I felt at ease during the visit, as if we’ve already known each other for a while, and I will definitely become a lifelong patient! He also specializes in a lot of skin care measures so it is great to know that I have an all-in-one doctor! Location is great, parking wasn’t an issue, and waiting time was next to zero considering I was a new patient yet we were able to get my insurance info in promptly and be seen right on time! I actually switched doctors because my former one would make me wait practically an hour even with an appointment, but his office was very convenient and Dr. Noori is very friendly, patient, and experienced. He also has great advice! Look forward to establishing a lifelong relationship. Thanks!
I was very pleased with my visit that started with the front desk administrative assistant. She was very kind and very helpful. She was very pleasant. Then I met the doctor who was very much the same. He has a very nice bedside manner, listened and I did not feel that my visit was rushed. He is new to this area but very knowledgeable and helpful. Yes, I highly recommend him to anyone who looking for a pulmonologist.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Advent Health Allergists
- Advent Health Cardiologists
- Advent Health Dentists
- Advent Health Dermatologists
- Advent Health Doctors
- Advent Health Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Advent Health Gastroenterologists
- Advent Health Ob-gyns
- Advent Health Ophthalmologists
- Advent Health Optometrists
- Advent Health Orthopedic Surgeons
- Advent Health Pediatricians
- Advent Health Podiatrists
- Advent Health Psychiatrists
- Advent Health Urologists
- More Specialties
- Allergy Consultation
- Annual Pap Smear / GYN Exam
- Annual Pediatric Checkup
- Annual Physical
- Birth Control / Contraception
- Food Allergy
- Food Intolerance
- Functional Medicine Consultation
- General Consultation
- General Follow Up
- Herbal Medicine Consultation
- More Procedures
- Aetna Naturopathic Doctors
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Naturopathic Doctors
- Cigna Naturopathic Doctors
- UnitedHealthcare Naturopathic Doctors
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Naturopathic Doctors
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Naturopathic Doctors
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Naturopathic Doctors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Naturopathic Doctors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Naturopathic Doctors
- More Insurances