California Foundation for Medical Care Ophthalmologists Near You
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists near you who take California Foundation for Medical Care insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
MD, MPH, FACS
Considering the nature of the visit the doctor and staff made my visit a very pleasant experience .i would highly recommend this doctor for any eye related matter .doctor was very professional explain every step .best eye doctor I’ve ver visited
This is my 5th visit with Dr. Nazemzadeh. I will never go any other doctor for facial injections/plastic surgery. Not only is she very skilled, but she is also very intuitave and knows what will work best for each patient. I LOVE the treatment I have had with her. She listens to what the patient wants, and helps develop an affordable plan.
Dr. Mehta was pleasant and left ample time to answer questions and educate me on eye health. However, please note that the hours of operation seem to be arbitrary. I rushed from work tonight because I was told in a voice message that my glasses had arrived. The posted hours say they close at 7:00pm. I got to the store at 6:48pm to find it locked and dark. I called the office number and the gentleman told me that they closed early because they hadn't had a customer for the last two hours and if he'd known someone was coming to pick up their glasses staff would've been there. I'm hoping to have better luck this Saturday that the office will be open at the listed hours so I can pick up my glasses.
Dr. Mier-Trotter was fine, but the office itself is typically crowded and uncomfortable (not what I expected for some reason) and it took me a month to get an itemized receipt even after requesting it 1) in person at my first appointment (they said to remind them when i pick up my glasses), 2) in person when I picked up my glasses (and contacts (they said they were about to leave but they would send in the morning. just call to remind), 3) by phone when i called to give them my address the next morning, 4) by phone again when i called them because it had been over a week and half and nothing in the mail (they said oh we didn't send it. they asked for my email and i gave it to them) 5) by phone AGAIN a couple days later because they still hadn't sent it (they finally did email it, over 24 hours after this call). i get being busy and all but really? overall summary - great doctors (dr. mier-trotter herself was good as well as the doctor i saw before she came in, whose name escapes me but i do know he is the one who also practiced in Vegas for a bit), not fantastic staff (one of the female receptionists is fairly good though, wish i could remember her name).
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Ophthalmologists by Location
- California Foundation for Medical Care Cardiologists
- California Foundation for Medical Care Dentists
- California Foundation for Medical Care Dermatologists
- California Foundation for Medical Care Gastroenterologists
- California Foundation for Medical Care Ob-gyns
- California Foundation for Medical Care Orthopedic Surgeons
- California Foundation for Medical Care Pediatricians
- California Foundation for Medical Care Podiatrists
- California Foundation for Medical Care Psychiatrists
- California Foundation for Medical Care Urologists
- More Specialties
Popular Insurances Accepted By Ophthalmologists
- Aetna Ophthalmologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Ophthalmologists
- Cigna Ophthalmologists
- UnitedHealthcare Ophthalmologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Ophthalmologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ophthalmologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Ophthalmologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Ophthalmologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Ophthalmologists
- More Insurances