Community Care Alliance of Illinois Ophthalmologists Near You
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists near you who take Community Care Alliance of Illinois insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
The staff was very kind and professional. Dr. Mehta is very personable and knowledgeable. She listened to my needs and concerns, and proceeded to perform all the necessary tests fully explaining them. I felt comfortable making a decision of the product I was interested in based on well presented recommendations. I felt well-taken care of and would recommend her services.
Dr. Rostami does an amazing job. I know every time I come I am going to get the results desired with the best of care. She and her staff do a fantastic job. They are courtesy and friendly. I continue to recommend her to all my friends and family. Kudos to Dr. Rostami a true Godsend:)
Dr. Mier-Trotter was fine, but the office itself is typically crowded and uncomfortable (not what I expected for some reason) and it took me a month to get an itemized receipt even after requesting it 1) in person at my first appointment (they said to remind them when i pick up my glasses), 2) in person when I picked up my glasses (and contacts (they said they were about to leave but they would send in the morning. just call to remind), 3) by phone when i called to give them my address the next morning, 4) by phone again when i called them because it had been over a week and half and nothing in the mail (they said oh we didn't send it. they asked for my email and i gave it to them) 5) by phone AGAIN a couple days later because they still hadn't sent it (they finally did email it, over 24 hours after this call). i get being busy and all but really? overall summary - great doctors (dr. mier-trotter herself was good as well as the doctor i saw before she came in, whose name escapes me but i do know he is the one who also practiced in Vegas for a bit), not fantastic staff (one of the female receptionists is fairly good though, wish i could remember her name).
Dr. Sarezky and the entire staff were great. He took extra time to understand my reason for being there (little complicated) He gave me several treatment options and we have a follow-up in place. A lot of the forms are digital so no writing when I arrived. Very well oiled machine.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Ophthalmologists by Location
- Community Care Alliance of Illinois Cardiologists
- Community Care Alliance of Illinois Dentists
- Community Care Alliance of Illinois Dermatologists
- Community Care Alliance of Illinois Gastroenterologists
- Community Care Alliance of Illinois Ob-gyns
- Community Care Alliance of Illinois Orthopedic Surgeons
- Community Care Alliance of Illinois Pediatricians
- Community Care Alliance of Illinois Podiatrists
- Community Care Alliance of Illinois Psychiatrists
- Community Care Alliance of Illinois Urologists
- More Specialties
Popular Insurances Accepted By Ophthalmologists
- Aetna Ophthalmologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Ophthalmologists
- Cigna Ophthalmologists
- UnitedHealthcare Ophthalmologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Ophthalmologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ophthalmologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Ophthalmologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Ophthalmologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Ophthalmologists
- More Insurances