Empire BlueCross BlueShield HealthPlus Ophthalmologists Near You
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists near you who take Empire BlueCross BlueShield HealthPlus insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Had a 930AM apt but was not seen until 1040AM. Almost had to leave as had other meetings needed to get to. Once I did see the doctor, he was great, explained the situation, recommended treatment, etc...Highly recommend Dr. Nasrullah, but the office process needs improvement.
The staff was very kind and professional. Dr. Mehta is very personable and knowledgeable. She listened to my needs and concerns, and proceeded to perform all the necessary tests fully explaining them. I felt comfortable making a decision of the product I was interested in based on well presented recommendations. I felt well-taken care of and would recommend her services.
Dr. Mier-Trotter was fine, but the office itself is typically crowded and uncomfortable (not what I expected for some reason) and it took me a month to get an itemized receipt even after requesting it 1) in person at my first appointment (they said to remind them when i pick up my glasses), 2) in person when I picked up my glasses (and contacts (they said they were about to leave but they would send in the morning. just call to remind), 3) by phone when i called to give them my address the next morning, 4) by phone again when i called them because it had been over a week and half and nothing in the mail (they said oh we didn't send it. they asked for my email and i gave it to them) 5) by phone AGAIN a couple days later because they still hadn't sent it (they finally did email it, over 24 hours after this call). i get being busy and all but really? overall summary - great doctors (dr. mier-trotter herself was good as well as the doctor i saw before she came in, whose name escapes me but i do know he is the one who also practiced in Vegas for a bit), not fantastic staff (one of the female receptionists is fairly good though, wish i could remember her name).
Dr. Sarezky and the entire staff were great. He took extra time to understand my reason for being there (little complicated) He gave me several treatment options and we have a follow-up in place. A lot of the forms are digital so no writing when I arrived. Very well oiled machine.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Ophthalmologists by Location
- Empire BlueCross BlueShield HealthPlus Cardiologists
- Empire BlueCross BlueShield HealthPlus Dentists
- Empire BlueCross BlueShield HealthPlus Dermatologists
- Empire BlueCross BlueShield HealthPlus Gastroenterologists
- Empire BlueCross BlueShield HealthPlus Ob-gyns
- Empire BlueCross BlueShield HealthPlus Orthopedic Surgeons
- Empire BlueCross BlueShield HealthPlus Pediatricians
- Empire BlueCross BlueShield HealthPlus Podiatrists
- Empire BlueCross BlueShield HealthPlus Psychiatrists
- Empire BlueCross BlueShield HealthPlus Urologists
- More Specialties
Popular Insurances Accepted By Ophthalmologists
- Aetna Ophthalmologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Ophthalmologists
- Cigna Ophthalmologists
- UnitedHealthcare Ophthalmologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Ophthalmologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ophthalmologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Ophthalmologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Ophthalmologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Ophthalmologists
- More Insurances