Inland Empire Health Plan Ophthalmologists Near You
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists near you who take Inland Empire Health Plan insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Yun Ja Park,
I usually see Dr. Park at the Gaithersburg office but needed to be seen quickly. Was happy to be able to be seen the very next day in Rockville. Only problem was that when I showed up they had no record of the appt that I made through Zoc Doc. The good thing was that they very graciously took me anyway.
The optometrist was very professional, personable and easy to talk to about any optical concerns. In contrast, I felt the support staff was a bit aloof, brisk and kind of pushy about picking eyeglasses.
Great experience! The doctor took the time to answer my questions and address any concerns that I had. The assistant at the front desk was super nice and even spent some time helping me find a pair of glasses that I really love! Thank you and I will be recommending to friends and family!
Dr. Mier-Trotter was fine, but the office itself is typically crowded and uncomfortable (not what I expected for some reason) and it took me a month to get an itemized receipt even after requesting it 1) in person at my first appointment (they said to remind them when i pick up my glasses), 2) in person when I picked up my glasses (and contacts (they said they were about to leave but they would send in the morning. just call to remind), 3) by phone when i called to give them my address the next morning, 4) by phone again when i called them because it had been over a week and half and nothing in the mail (they said oh we didn't send it. they asked for my email and i gave it to them) 5) by phone AGAIN a couple days later because they still hadn't sent it (they finally did email it, over 24 hours after this call). i get being busy and all but really? overall summary - great doctors (dr. mier-trotter herself was good as well as the doctor i saw before she came in, whose name escapes me but i do know he is the one who also practiced in Vegas for a bit), not fantastic staff (one of the female receptionists is fairly good though, wish i could remember her name).
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Ophthalmologists by Location
- Inland Empire Health Plan Cardiologists
- Inland Empire Health Plan Dentists
- Inland Empire Health Plan Dermatologists
- Inland Empire Health Plan Gastroenterologists
- Inland Empire Health Plan Ob-gyns
- Inland Empire Health Plan Orthopedic Surgeons
- Inland Empire Health Plan Pediatricians
- Inland Empire Health Plan Podiatrists
- Inland Empire Health Plan Psychiatrists
- Inland Empire Health Plan Urologists
- More Specialties
Popular Insurances Accepted By Ophthalmologists
- Aetna Ophthalmologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Ophthalmologists
- Cigna Ophthalmologists
- UnitedHealthcare Ophthalmologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Ophthalmologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ophthalmologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Ophthalmologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Ophthalmologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Ophthalmologists
- More Insurances