Rocky Mountain Health Plans Ophthalmologists Near You
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists near you who take Rocky Mountain Health Plans insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
MD, MPH, FACS
He was Very friendly and professional. He always informed and explained what he was doing and make me feel comfortable. Staff were friendly as well. Overall good experience.
Dr. Rostami does an amazing job. I know every time I come I am going to get the results desired with the best of care. She and her staff do a fantastic job. They are courtesy and friendly. I continue to recommend her to all my friends and family. Kudos to Dr. Rostami a true Godsend:)
Dr. Mier-Trotter was fine, but the office itself is typically crowded and uncomfortable (not what I expected for some reason) and it took me a month to get an itemized receipt even after requesting it 1) in person at my first appointment (they said to remind them when i pick up my glasses), 2) in person when I picked up my glasses (and contacts (they said they were about to leave but they would send in the morning. just call to remind), 3) by phone when i called to give them my address the next morning, 4) by phone again when i called them because it had been over a week and half and nothing in the mail (they said oh we didn't send it. they asked for my email and i gave it to them) 5) by phone AGAIN a couple days later because they still hadn't sent it (they finally did email it, over 24 hours after this call). i get being busy and all but really? overall summary - great doctors (dr. mier-trotter herself was good as well as the doctor i saw before she came in, whose name escapes me but i do know he is the one who also practiced in Vegas for a bit), not fantastic staff (one of the female receptionists is fairly good though, wish i could remember her name).
The wait time was long, but both staff and doctor were courteous and helpful. The office is kind of busy since they offer vision care service (glasses and lenses) as well. Parking is available under the building but you pay for it.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Ophthalmologists by Location
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans Cardiologists
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans Dentists
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans Dermatologists
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans Gastroenterologists
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans Ob-gyns
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans Orthopedic Surgeons
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans Pediatricians
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans Podiatrists
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans Psychiatrists
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans Urologists
- More Specialties
Popular Insurances Accepted By Ophthalmologists
- Aetna Ophthalmologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Ophthalmologists
- Cigna Ophthalmologists
- UnitedHealthcare Ophthalmologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Ophthalmologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ophthalmologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Ophthalmologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Ophthalmologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Ophthalmologists
- More Insurances