Volusia Health Network Ophthalmologists Near You
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists near you who take Volusia Health Network insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dr. Mier-Trotter was fine, but the office itself is typically crowded and uncomfortable (not what I expected for some reason) and it took me a month to get an itemized receipt even after requesting it 1) in person at my first appointment (they said to remind them when i pick up my glasses), 2) in person when I picked up my glasses (and contacts (they said they were about to leave but they would send in the morning. just call to remind), 3) by phone when i called to give them my address the next morning, 4) by phone again when i called them because it had been over a week and half and nothing in the mail (they said oh we didn't send it. they asked for my email and i gave it to them) 5) by phone AGAIN a couple days later because they still hadn't sent it (they finally did email it, over 24 hours after this call). i get being busy and all but really? overall summary - great doctors (dr. mier-trotter herself was good as well as the doctor i saw before she came in, whose name escapes me but i do know he is the one who also practiced in Vegas for a bit), not fantastic staff (one of the female receptionists is fairly good though, wish i could remember her name).
MD, MPH, FACS
I have been a patient of Dr. Chow's since November 2014 when I first went to him for an eye infection. I have found that Dr. Chow is not just an experienced physician in his field, but also a compassionate doctor who cares about and listens to the patients, and gives them amber time to describe the symptoms. Dr. Chow always greets me with a smile and ends his statement with a “thank you" which lets me feel respected and put me at ease. I now go to Dr. Chow for my annual comprehensive eye checkup in addition to any eye-related illness, and will recommend Dr. Chow with an enthusiastic two thumbs up. I would also like to note that the staff at Dr. Chow's practice are very courteous and professional as well. Overall, all my experience at Dr. Chow's practice has been pleasant.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Ophthalmologists by Location
- Volusia Health Network Cardiologists
- Volusia Health Network Dentists
- Volusia Health Network Dermatologists
- Volusia Health Network Gastroenterologists
- Volusia Health Network Ob-gyns
- Volusia Health Network Orthopedic Surgeons
- Volusia Health Network Pediatricians
- Volusia Health Network Podiatrists
- Volusia Health Network Psychiatrists
- Volusia Health Network Urologists
- More Specialties
Popular Insurances Accepted By Ophthalmologists
- Aetna Ophthalmologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Ophthalmologists
- Cigna Ophthalmologists
- UnitedHealthcare Ophthalmologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Ophthalmologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ophthalmologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Ophthalmologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Ophthalmologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Ophthalmologists
- More Insurances