ATRIO Health Plans Rheumatologists Near You
Need to make a rheumatologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find rheumatologists near you who take ATRIO Health Plans insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
I came in for a routine check-up, and walked away without any problems. My appointment was punctual and quick. Dr. Marpu is such a sweetheart, she is very attentive, likable, and approachable.
Dr. Petranek was so nice and really helpful. I appreciated that he was really dedicated to finding out what was causing my foot pain and solving the problem, when other doctors have been very rushed and not as thorough. Highly recommend him!
I tend to think of Dr Abedin at Thanksgiving time when we are all focused on what we are grateful for God for. I had never had a doctor call me back to their office to "chat" about things during my physical check up. He asked my about my past and suggested that I see a counselor to work through some trauma I experienced as a child. I was on muscle relaxants and pain killers for my neck pain. He told me, "I can't force you to see someone, but I'm telling you that if you do not get help, the issues with your neck will not go away." That sentence changed my life. I did get help. It was very painful and took a long time but I did work through my issues and my neck pain completely went away. I will forever by greateful to Dr Abedin. His bedside manner is precious. His honesty was very much appreciated. Blessings to Dr Abedin, his family and his office!
I went to Dr. Verma based on online reviews and he exceeded my expectations! Already referred him to others and i will continue to highly recommend him for his knowledge, expertise, and excellent professionalism!
Dr. Dollard was nice. I came into the office with a foot injury which turned out to be a fracture. I was given two options and he helped me weigh out the pros and cons for both. I ended up with getting a cast for it to heal and he answered any questions I had regarding care for my injury.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Rheumatologists by Location
- ATRIO Health Plans Cardiologists
- ATRIO Health Plans Dentists
- ATRIO Health Plans Dermatologists
- ATRIO Health Plans Gastroenterologists
- ATRIO Health Plans Ob-gyns
- ATRIO Health Plans Ophthalmologists
- ATRIO Health Plans Orthopedic Surgeons
- ATRIO Health Plans Pediatricians
- ATRIO Health Plans Podiatrists
- ATRIO Health Plans Psychiatrists
- More Specialties
Popular Insurances Accepted By Rheumatologists
- Aetna Rheumatologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Rheumatologists
- Cigna Rheumatologists
- UnitedHealthcare Rheumatologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Rheumatologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Rheumatologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Rheumatologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Rheumatologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Rheumatologists
- More Insurances