Community Behavioral Health Rheumatologists Near You
Need to make a rheumatologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find rheumatologists near you who take Community Behavioral Health insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Went there for annual physical exam. The doctor is nice and easy to talk to, also very professional. What made me a little bit uncomfortable was that the nurse didn't feel very welcoming and didn't speak loud enough. Would recommend for regular check-ups.
They were a bit behind, but everyone in the office was very nice and professional. Upon meeting Dr. Marpu she was very empathetic towards my issue and gave me the medical attention I needed. She thought out of the box and helped me begin the process of healing. Very pleased with her bedside manner and treatment.
I tend to think of Dr Abedin at Thanksgiving time when we are all focused on what we are grateful for God for. I had never had a doctor call me back to their office to "chat" about things during my physical check up. He asked my about my past and suggested that I see a counselor to work through some trauma I experienced as a child. I was on muscle relaxants and pain killers for my neck pain. He told me, "I can't force you to see someone, but I'm telling you that if you do not get help, the issues with your neck will not go away." That sentence changed my life. I did get help. It was very painful and took a long time but I did work through my issues and my neck pain completely went away. I will forever by greateful to Dr Abedin. His bedside manner is precious. His honesty was very much appreciated. Blessings to Dr Abedin, his family and his office!
Dr. Dollard was nice. I came into the office with a foot injury which turned out to be a fracture. I was given two options and he helped me weigh out the pros and cons for both. I ended up with getting a cast for it to heal and he answered any questions I had regarding care for my injury.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Rheumatologists by Location
- Community Behavioral Health Cardiologists
- Community Behavioral Health Dentists
- Community Behavioral Health Dermatologists
- Community Behavioral Health Gastroenterologists
- Community Behavioral Health Ob-gyns
- Community Behavioral Health Ophthalmologists
- Community Behavioral Health Orthopedic Surgeons
- Community Behavioral Health Pediatricians
- Community Behavioral Health Podiatrists
- Community Behavioral Health Psychiatrists
- More Specialties
Popular Insurances Accepted By Rheumatologists
- Aetna Rheumatologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Rheumatologists
- Cigna Rheumatologists
- UnitedHealthcare Rheumatologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Rheumatologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Rheumatologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Rheumatologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Rheumatologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Rheumatologists
- More Insurances