She's comfortable with me
EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Rheumatologists Near Me
Need to make a rheumatologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find rheumatologists near you who take EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) - HIP Prime HMO Rheumatologists Near Mewho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
Went there for annual physical exam. The doctor is nice and easy to talk to, also very professional. What made me a little bit uncomfortable was that the nurse didn't feel very welcoming and didn't speak loud enough. Would recommend for regular check-ups.
The doctor was very kind and professional. Highly recommended.
He was expert and find the pain soon. Which I was searching from last two years. I would have meet him years ago.
Excellent experience. Dr neelima was very nice. She asked all details and explained a few things i had asked. She took enough time to go over all details. It was awesome that they open on saturdays. Have a followup scheduled for next week. Did get some lab tests done as well and the doctor was just great.
liked it. gregarious, ,knowledgable doctor with competent staff.
Very nice staff.
Dr. Dollard is an amazing professional! We’ve been to his office with a toenail issue of our child and Dr. Dollard did incredible job so that the child barely noticed the surgery and was really surprised when it finished much faster than expected.
As always, pleasant and helpful. She listens to me and adjusts treatment as needed due to pain levels & strength.
I went to Dr. Verma based on online reviews and he exceeded my expectations! Already referred him to others and i will continue to highly recommend him for his knowledge, expertise, and excellent professionalism!
Never received my lab results. Poor follow-up procedures. Will not return.
Very nice and was really good at communicating what exactly he thought my symptoms were related to. I have some follow test to do but very pleased with my visit.
She was really professional and nice! She made me feel really comfortable.
Very pleasant doctor and staff. Dr. Nazam listens to what you have to say and really seemed to know what he is doing. I am making him my PCP.
The staff, especially the receptionists, are friendly and caring. The dr himself was OK. He had several students with him and during the examination, I wasn't sure if he was talking to me or the student since he barely made eye contact with me. Found that a bit rude. Other than that, he does seem very knowledgeable and answered all my questions.
I’m not sold on this. I needed some labwork to confirm the extent of my diagnosis, and his staff technician wasted a week just to get prior authorisation for it. I ended up having to go to the lab, retrieve my records, and ask the lab to get the authorisation. They’re understaffed and take forever to do things. I proceeded with the remainder of the process with a different provider who goes faster.
Very friendly... caring.. had compassion... staff very Nurturing...
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Allergists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Cardiologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Dentists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Dermatologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Doctors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Gastroenterologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Ob-gyns
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Ophthalmologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Optometrists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Pediatricians
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Podiatrists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Psychiatrists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Urologists
- More Specialties
- Abnormal ANA Testing
- Allergic Arthritis
- Back Pain
- Baker's Cyst
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Inclusion Body Myositis
- Inflammatory Myopathy
- Joint Aspiration
- Joint Inflammation / Septic Arthritis
- Joint Injection
- More Procedures
- Aetna Rheumatologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Rheumatologists
- Cigna Rheumatologists
- UnitedHealthcare Rheumatologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Rheumatologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Rheumatologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Rheumatologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Rheumatologists
- More Insurances