Teachers Health Trust Rheumatologists Near You
Need to make a rheumatologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find rheumatologists near you who take Teachers Health Trust insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Recently moved to the area. After receiving the runaround from another medical group when trying to find a primary care provider, I was relieved to find Dr. Marpu. Dr. Marpu, and the office staff in general, was extremely helpful and encouragingly took me on as a new patient, got me back on my medication, and scheduled my yearly checkup.
As a new patient I am very impressed by Richard Mendelsohn, DPM. Also, the receptionist is nice and professional, I wish I could remember the name of the nurse who checked me in as she was one of the nicest individuals when it comes to checking in a new patient; professional, most pleasant and knowledgable. THANK YOU, Jana S., PhD
Ashburn Walk-In Clinic is the best! There is never a wait time and the facility is clean. The doctors are thorough and they send your prescription quickly through an electronic system. As soon as you get to your pharmacy it's all ready to go for you.
Firstly, I am impressed that feedback was requested by a doctor's office. This is a first for me! My three visits so far have been very pleasant. Dr. Abedin is very much present in the moment and pays attention.
Thorough and did not rush at all. He seemed very comfortable with everything he was doing and had excellent bedside manner. I don't mind waiting a little bit for a good doctor as that usually indicates he takes time to listen throughly to his patients
First time visit with Dr. Dollard and all went well. Less than 15 min. wait to be seen and once in the exam room, Dr. Dollard came in within 3 mins. His "bedside" manner was great, felt like he gave me all the information I needed to make an informed decision about my next procedure. Nice staff too. All in all, it was a very nice visit. Will definitely be going back to his office.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Rheumatologists by Location
- Teachers Health Trust Cardiologists
- Teachers Health Trust Dentists
- Teachers Health Trust Dermatologists
- Teachers Health Trust Gastroenterologists
- Teachers Health Trust Ob-gyns
- Teachers Health Trust Ophthalmologists
- Teachers Health Trust Orthopedic Surgeons
- Teachers Health Trust Pediatricians
- Teachers Health Trust Podiatrists
- Teachers Health Trust Psychiatrists
- More Specialties
Popular Insurances Accepted By Rheumatologists
- Aetna Rheumatologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Rheumatologists
- Cigna Rheumatologists
- UnitedHealthcare Rheumatologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Rheumatologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Rheumatologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Rheumatologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Rheumatologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Rheumatologists
- More Insurances