Dr. Aasia Ghazi, MD
Dr. Aasia Ghazi is a highly competent, personable and a thorough allergist treating patients(both adults and children) in Dallas Metro area and the surrounding communities. She holds certification with the American Board of Allergy & Immunology as well as American board of Internal Medicine. She is also multilingual, speaking English, Spanish, and Hindi. In order to pursue her medical degree, Dr. Ghazi attended University of Kashmir, Government Medical College. She completed her residency in Internal Medicine at Exempla Saint Joseph Hospital (University of Colorado) and completed a fellowship in Allergy and Immunology at University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston. To continue her education, she has attended professional seminars with the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology; American College of Asthma, Allergy and Immunology; and Greater Houston Allergy and Asthma. Patients visiting Dr. Ghazi can receive a full range of services, including skin testing for allergies, drug challenges, food challenges, lung function testing, patch testing, and immunodeficiency testing.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Government Medical College Srinagar, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- University of Colorado, Exempla St. Joseph Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
- University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Fellowship in Allergy and Immunology
DFW Asthma & Allergy center
4674 McDermott Rd, 310
Plano, TX 75024