Dr. Eric Dessner, MD
Dr. Dessner is a board-certified ophthalmologist. He specializes in no-stitch small incision cataract surgery, muscle surgery, lasers, as well as comprehensive eye examinations for glaucoma, diabetes, and other eye diseases. He has a fellowship training in Pediatric Ophthalmology from the world famous Bascom Palmer Eye Institute in Miami, Florida. Dr. Dessner and his office staff are committed to providing the highest level of care for his patients.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary
- American Board of Ophthalmology
Education and training
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, Fellowship in Pediatric Ophthalmology
- Medical School - Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Doctor of Medicine
- Saint Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center, Residency in Ophthalmology
398 Bridge Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201