Dr. Jacqueline Muller, MD
Refractive Surgeon, Ophthalmologist, Cornea & External Diseases Specialist
Jacqueline W. Muller, MD. is a Cornell, Harvard and Yale educated and trained board certified ophthalmologist with a full service general ophthalmology practice. Dr. Muller specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of dry eye, the diagnosis and treatment of environmental allergies (including allergy testing and sublingual immunotherapy) and in Laser Vision Correction. She pursued special fellowship training in refractive surgery where she participated in the excimer laser FDA trials. She was one of the members of the team of surgeons who developed the software presently used for this technology. She is a well respected lecturer on refractive surgery techniques and teaches other ophthalmologists how to perform these procedures. She has been featured on NBC's The Today Show because of her expertise.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Cornea & External Diseases Specialist
- Refractive Surgeon
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- American Board of Ophthalmology
Education and training
- Cornell University (Bachelor’s)
- Manhattan Eye, Ear, and Throat Hospital, Fellowship in Cornea, Refractive and Anterior Segment Surgery
- Medical School - Cornell University, Doctor of Medicine
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Weill Cornell Medical Center, Residency in Ophthalmology
- Harvard University
- Yale University, Greenwich Hospital, Internship in Internal Medicine
Jacqueline Muller, M.D.
764 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10021