Dr. Laurel Rene Anderson-Cowell, MD
** NEW PATIENTS,PLEASE BE AWARE THERE WILL BE ADDITIONAL FORMS TO FILL-OUT AT THE TIME OF CHECK IN AT THE CLINIC. Dr. Anderson-Cowell received her BA in Biology and Chemistry from Hofstra University in New York. She then went to medical school in Syracuse, New York with a strong interest in understanding the immune system and how HIV attacked a very specific part of the immune system. At that time she was trying to discover a cure for HIV and was involved in basic science research. Dr. Anderson-Cowell attended Yale University School of Medicine where she completed a fellowship in Allergy and Clinical Immunology. She was an Associate research Scientist there in the division of Immunobiology. She and her husband moved to Portland, Oregon where they now have two wonderful children. She has practiced with AADA since 1998 and continues to enjoy taking care of patients with allergic and Immunologic diseases. In her free time she enjoys attending her children's sports activities, oil painting, writing, and going for long walks with her dog Lola. Dr.Rene Anderson-Cowell is now accepting new patients.
- Adventist Health
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - State University of New York, Upstate Medical University, Doctor of Medicine
- State University of New York, Upstate Medical University, Internship in Internal Medicine
- State University of New York, Upstate Medical University, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Yale University, Fellowship in Allergy and Immunology
Allergy, Asthma and Dermatology Associates, P.C.
9701 SW Barnes Rd, Suite 130
Portland, OR 97225