Dr. Mary Picone, MD
Mary Ann Picone, MD, is a neurologist who specializes in multiple sclerosis. She is board-certified in neurology by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. Dr. Picone earned her medical degree and completed her residency in neurologyat Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey. Dr. Picone then completed her fellowship in neurophysiology at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital. Dr. Picone is a part of Holy Name Medical Center MS Center. Dr. Picone is uncompromising in offering her patients the latest advancements in MS care.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Holy Name Medical Center
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Neurology (Psychiatry and Neurology)
Education and training
- Medical School - Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Doctor of Medicine
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Fellowship in Neurophysiology
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Residency in Neurology
Awards and publications
- Dr. Picone has participated in clinical research focusing on disease modification of MS, symptom management, psychosocial interventions, and quality of life improvement for patients and families
Holy Name Medical Center MS Center
718 Teaneck Road
Teaneck, NJ 07666