Dr. Mohannad Alshalabi, MD
Shelby Women Health is led by Dr. Mohannad Alshalabi. Dr. Alshalabi received his MD from Aleppo University & Medical School in Aleppo, Syria. He completed his residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Oakwood Hospital & Medical Center in Dearborn, MI. In his final year of residency, he served as Chief Resident. Dr. Alshalabi is a Junior Fellow with the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, a member of the American Medical Association, a member of the American Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology and a member of the Michigan State Medical Society. Dr. Alshalabi was voted Star Physician at Prince George’s Hospital in Cheverly, MD. Dr. Alshalabi prides himself in being very thorough with his patients; ensuring all questions are carefully answered at the end of each appointment. He enjoys building relationships and connections with his patients. My promise to you is: Delivering Excellence in Women Health Care with a Personal Approach!
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Aleppo Faculty of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- New York Medical College, Saint Vincent Catholic Medical Center, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology
Awards and publications
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center - Chief Resident
- Vote "Star Physician" 2012 - Prince George Hospital
Shelby Women Health
8957 Edmonston Rd
Greenbelt, MD 20770