Dr. Nader Abdelsayed, MD
Nader Abdelsayed is a Board certified OB-Gyn physician who has been practicing in Las Vegas and North Las Vegas since 2001. In 1986 he graduated from UCLA with a degree in psycho-biology and then went on to earn a Masters Degree in Marriage and Family Counseling at Cal State Los Angeles in 1988. Continuing his education, he then graduated from USC School of medicine in 1992 and completed his residency program at White Memorial Medical Center in Los Angeles. Dr. Abdelsayed, known by many as Dr. Nader, is married with two children. He came to Las Vegas in 1996 and lives in the Northwest region of Las Vegas with his wife and family. He is proud to be able to serve the women of our community in the area of obstetrics and gynecology. With his easy going & warm personality, his patients find him compassionate and understanding making him a favorite of old and young alike.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Centennial Hills Hospital
- MountainView Hospital
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Southern California, Doctor of Medicine
- University of California, Los Angeles (Bachelor’s)
- University of California, Los Angeles, Master’s in Marriage and Family Counseling
- White Memorial Medical Center, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Nader Abdelsayed & Associates
1815 East Lake Mead Blvd, Suite 215
North Las Vegas, NV 89030