Dr. Theodora Petratos, MD
I love working with my patients and I greatly enjoy operating and providing better vision. There is nothing better for me than taking out someone’s cataract, performing a Cornea transplant, or Laser surgery and seeing the patient’s reaction when they can see better than they previously could. It is such a satisfying and emotional experience. I would like to continue improving my skills in the next twenty years so that I can continue to provide even better and more advanced care.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- The Mount Sinai Hospital
- American Board of Ophthalmology
Education and training
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center (Internship)
- Medical School - State University of New York, Buffalo, Doctor of Medicine
- New York Medical College (Residency)
- The Mount Sinai Hospital (Fellowship)
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- The Hellenic Medical Society of New York
- Women in Ophthalmology
185 Woodbury Road
Hicksville, NY 11801