Ophthalmologists in Corona, Queens, NY
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists in Corona, Queens who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Richard Scott Russell,
I scheduled an appointment to see an ophthalmologist and it says on Zocdoc, he is available Monday. They have an optometrist and Dr Russell works there on Tuesdays and Wednesdays so I had to come back tomorrow, I saw the optometrist anyway, but will have to come back tomorrow for the main problem in my eye'
Dr. Dastgir is a great doctor, took his time explaining everything, was honest with his recommendations and very personable! Plus, the wait time was nothing, they took me in while I was still filling out the forms. Great office. Little hard to find but not terrible.
DO NOT GO HERE. I was there for two and a half hours for an annual eye exam, and it was only 15 minutes of actual examination time. Literally everyone in the waiting room was complaining that this happens every time. The office clearly overbooks appointments and doesn’t care about making patients wait for an egregious amount of time.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Ophthalmologists near Corona, Queens, NY
- Mineola, NY Ophthalmologists
- North Riverdale, New York, NY Ophthalmologists
- Far Rockaway, New York, NY Ophthalmologists
- Midtown South Central, New York, NY Ophthalmologists
- Roosevelt Island, New York, NY Ophthalmologists
- Clifton, Staten Island, NY Ophthalmologists
- Lower East Side, New York, NY Ophthalmologists
- Bellerose, NY Ophthalmologists
- Sutton Place, New York, NY Ophthalmologists
- Lenox Hill, New York, NY Ophthalmologists